Monday, August 10, 2009

A View From Above

I realize that opportunities like the one we had yesterday are not exactly easy to come by, so when a super family friend of my gordo offered to take us on a tour de los cielos Morelenses aboard his 4-seater '81 Cessna, of course we jumped at it! Who wouldn't have?!?


There is not much more I can say about the experience, other than it was absolutely fantastic and made me very, very nostalgic for my childhood along side my Pappi, who was a private pilot himself. Hence I will leave you with photos that have redefined my expectation of a lazy Sunday afternoon...sigh.


Lift off over Cuernavaca



Over Tepoztlan and the Tepozteco (closest I have ever been to it!)



Hopping over to see what's happening at Tequesquitengo



The quaint town of Taxco



My gordo enjoying the view as co-pilot



More great views...



*Remember to click on the photos if you want to see them larger!*

No comments:

Post a Comment